ALKALISING PROTEIN-RICH SEEDS
This ancient food can be traced back thousands of years across multiple cultures where it was revered as a complete food source.
Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids, are high in fibre and contain Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids in a near perfect ratio for human nutritional needs.
• MUSCLE BUILDING & TISSUE REPAIR - 30-35% easily-digestible, alkalising, complete protein
• ANTIOXIDANT - contains significant amounts of EFAs (essential fatty acids)
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - EFAs minimise inflammation & oxidative damage
• HORMONE BALANCING - the only edible seed with GLA for better balance
• IMMUNE BOOSTING - give yourself better protection from infections
• LIVER SUPPORTING - a good source of lecithin
• BRAIN BUILDING - lecithin repairs & fortifies your brain, rich in Omegas for brain health & great for brain development in babies
• COLON SUPPORT - high in fibre to keep things moving on through
• DIGESTIVE HEALTH - fibre is excellent for supporting the digestive system
HOW TO USE HEMP SEEDS
The seeds have a mild, nutty flavour, and are extremely versatile. Make hemp milk, cream and cheese! Blend into smoothies. Sprinkle over salads and soups. Hemp seeds are an excellent superfood for pre- and post-intensive exercise. Recommended 50g + daily.
Soaring Free Superfoods ensure that our hemp products are non-irradiated and certified organic, which means they are processed and grown without chemicals. Hexane free!
Product of Germany
organic shelled hemp seeds