PROTEIN-RICH BLUE-GREEN ALGAE SPIRULINA
Spirulina is a pre-historic organism and has emerged as one of the most spectacular foods on earth because of its remarkable ability to convert sun energy into chlorophyll-rich protein. Spirulina powder contains over 90 minerals and vitamins, and consists of 63% pure plant protein. Read more about the amazing healing benefits of spirulina .
• FASTER RECOVERY - an incredibly rich source of easily digestible protein
• STRONGER TEETH & BONES - 4 times more calcium than milk; 50 times more than spinach
• ENERGISING - rich source of all the B-vitamins your body needs to move
• ALKALISING - lowers the body’s pH levels for a more balanced system
• CLEANSING - rich in chlorophyll for plant-based detoxing
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - high in effective gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
• WEIGHT LOSS - natural appetite suppressant so you snack less
• HIGHLY NOURISHING - packed with nutritional elements for holistic health
• BOOSTS IMMUNITY - rich phycocyanin for increased stem cell production
HOW TO USE SPIRULINA POWDER
Spirulina powder has a unique, salty taste. Blend into fresh juice or smoothies. It combines well with citrus fruits such as pineapple, orange, lemon as well as mint. Also sprinkle on salads and rice, or blend into salad dressing. You can also make spirulina dessert & chocolates! See recipe section. Start with 3g daily, (level teaspoon or 6 tablets) and gradually build up to a recommended daily dose of 10g (or 20 tablets) for overall health maintenance.
Soaring Free Superfoods Spirulina is grown and processed under the strictest quality control standards and is certified organic, which means it's guaranteed to be chemical-free and non-GMO.
Product of China
Disclaimer: Due to spirulina's powerful immune boosting properties, it is recommended that anyone with an autoimmune condition should consult their doctor before taking it.
100% organic spirulina powder