PERUVIAN ROOT POWDER
Legend has it that Inca warriors used to eat maca before going into battle – they believed it gave them invincible strength and stamina. Black maca is the rarest of the maca roots with antioxidant-rich black colour pigments found primarily in the skin of the roots.
Maca grows high up in the Peruvian Andes mountains where the extremely mineral rich soils account for its high levels of energy, protein, minerals and dietary fibre.
• BOOSTS ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE - bioavailable protein for stamina and faster recovery
• IMPROVES COGNITIVE FUNCTION - increases blood circulation for mental agility
• STRENGTHENS BONES - contains more calcium than milk for bone support
• BOOSTS LIBIDO - oxygen-enhancing and hormone-balancing for lovers
• INCREASES FERTILITY - overall hormonal & conception support for both sexes
• IMPROVES ADRENAL FUNCTION - adaptogenic, balances hormones & reduces fatigue
• FEMALE HORMONE TONIC - reduces PMT as it’s a natural alternative to HRT
• REDUCES STRESS - holistically balances and stabilises the body
• MALE HORMONE TONIC - improves sperm count & motility; raises testosterone
HOW TO USE BLACK MACA POWDER
Black maca provides excellent support for your body pre- and post-exercise. Blend into smoothies, hot chocolate, desserts, snack bars and sweet treats. Maca has a synergistic effect when combined with raw cacao, so add it into your chocolate creations. Start with 1 tsp a day, and gradually move up to 8 tsp or more.
The Soaring Free Superfoods Black Maca is of the highest grade and quality and is certified to have been grown organically.
Product of Peru
100% organic black maca root powder