- Tissue: Sappi Triple Green Tissue 21gsm
- Length: 150m per roll
- Packaging: 2 rolls per pack
- Cost Per M: R 0.16 per meter
The brand name "Triple Green", alludes to the fact that the product range is based on three enviromental pillars that include both procurement and the manufacturing process and the products produced using this unique process.
What are the three ‘pillars’ on which Triple Green is based?
- Bagasse, the primary pulp production fibre is sourced from local suppliers.
- The bleaching process is elemental chlorine-free.
- The woodfibre used in the production process is obtained from sustainably managed plantations, that are independantly audited and Forest Stewardship Council – Certified.