CERES certified Organic Sweet Potato Flour
- No pesticides, herbicides or GMOs
- No preservatives or additives
HEARTHY SWEET POTATO BROWNIES
- 2/3 Cup Hearthy Oat Flour
- 1/3 Cup Hearthy Sweet Potato Flour
- ½ c raw cacao powder (or ½ cup dark chocolate chips, preferably sugar-free)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 8 to 10 dates, pitted (use fewer dates if using chocolate chips)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 and Grease square pan
- Pulse chocolate chips (if using) in a food processor. If using raw cacao powder just add cacao powder along with the flours, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and pulse again until well blended.
- Pour in eggs, coconut oil, dates and honey. Pulse until well blended.
- Bake about 25 minutes in the oven.
- Cool and enjoy with almond milk or cup of tea/coffee!