Wensleydale Organic Poppy Seeds 70g
- Poppy Seeds add an earthy flavour to food and can be used to add flavour and texture to muffins, cakes as well as a topping for a variety of breads.
Key nutrients found in poppy seeds:
- Source of linoleic acids, which protect the heart
- The outer coat is a great source of dietary fibre, for healthy digestion
- The seeds are high in B-complex vitamins (thiamine, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid)
- A rich source of minerals; iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc &magnesium
- Poppy seeds also contain small amounts of opium alkaloids, which can help to ease pain & calm the nervous system
Ceres Certified organic - No pesticides, herbicides or GMOs - No preservatives or additives.
We Also Recommend
Sally-Ann Ultimate Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour - 500g
Sale price R 5360 R 53.60
Save R 13