Japanese Radish Kit - My Growing Health
Now you can grow your own Japanese Radish microgreens at home! This all-in-one handy Japanese Radish microgreens kit contains everything you need to produce fresher than fresh Japanese Radish microgreens. These delicious microgreens, with their slightly spicy taste will boost the nutritional value of your salads, sandwiches and smoothies! May be enjoyed by people and their pets too!
- Contains a fully compostable growing container (artwork in eco-friendly ink), growing medium, non GM seeds and a bamboo raker
- All you need in a box to easily grow your own microgreens
- Takes 7 - 14 days or less to harvest a big crop of Japanese Radish microgreens!
- Packed with nutrients, like vitamins B1, B6, zinc, potassium, folate, manganese, copper, sodium, phosphorus, dietary fiber, niacin, riboflavin, calcium, iron and magnesium.
- Harvest and use as you need them - you can't get fresher than that!
Did you know that microgreens contain much higher amounts of nutrients than either sprouts or the mature plants?
Empty about 90% of the growing medium into the container. Use the bamboo raker to level the soil. Distribute the seeds evenly on the top of the soil. Use the rest of the soil to add a thin layer that covers the seeds. Place the open container in a well lit spot (e.g. windowsill) but out of direct sunlight. Water immediately after planting and keep moist by mist spraying with a spray bottle. As soon as the sprouts have grown to be a few inches tall, with nicely opened, green cotyledons, you can begin to harvest them as needed, by cutting them off with a clean pair of scissors and add them to salads, smoothies or sandwiches.