Yes, a plastic toothbrush is THAT bad! Switching from a plastic to a bamboo toothbrush is one of the first and easiest changes to make towards being more eco-friendly. By choosing a bamboo toothbrush, you will be making a valuable adjustment to your health, reducing plastic waste and preventing toxins in our environment.
Msulwa Life's Bamboo Toothbrushes description:
- Our toothbrushes are made from Moso Bamboo which is most sustainable, being an endless resource, growing rapidly and harvested by harmless trimming without removing the roots.
- CO2 Neutral: Moso Bamboo is eco-friendly and balances carbon dioxide absorption and oxygen production.
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- These bamboo handles are now naturally treated, making the handles more water, mould and bacteria resistant!
- All the bristles have been selected to be an ideal firmness for the cleanest and heathiest teeth and gums. They are all between a medium and soft firmness.
- The easy hold bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable
- The bristles are made of Nylon-4 (shorter biodegradable time than Nylon-6)
- The packaging is recyclable, biodegradable and plastic free.
- All our toothbrushes are great for BOTH children and adults!
Directions for use:
As bamboo is a form of wood, after every brush wipe the handle and bristles to remove excess water.
Either store your bamboo toothbrush upright or across a pebble!
Repurposing your Bamboo Toothbrush:
1) It is easy to write on your old bamboo handle to use in your garden as identify sticks for your different plants.
2) If you want to throw your bamboo handle in your compost bin, remove the bristles before discarding.