Msulwa Life's Natural Konjac FACIAL Sponge (Vegan & Plastic Free)
This exceptional plant-based facial cleansing sponge is made from the all-natural and sustainable Konjac Root (a porous vegetable that grows in Asia) and is completely plastic free and vegan-friendly.
Konjac is a wonder veggie that naturally nourishes with vitamins A, B, C, D and E, proteins, lipids, fatty acids, copper, zinc, iron, magnesium and antioxidants. Unlike other exfoliators that harm the environment, konjac is completely natural, non-toxic, and biodegradable (no harmful plastic microbeads needed!)
‘Honestly, the experience of using a konjac sponge is a skincare routine game changer!’
Using a Konjac Sponge feels like a therapeutic, gel-like gentle pillow on your skin. The soft texture and small porous holes perfectly clean your face with results of seriously soft smooth skin! This has become a skincare essential to many high-profile celebrities to achieve flawless skin with the bonus of being organic and eco-friendly!
How to use and care for your Konjac Sponge:
- Your sponge will arrive dry and rough, soak it in warm water for a few minutes to allow it to soften and expand to full size.
- Once it is moistened, you can use your sponge with or without a facial soap or cleanser and you can apply the cleanser directly to the sponge.
- Begin cleaning your face and neck by moving the sponge in a circular motion, kind of like a massage.
- Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up, avoiding the eye area.
- Once you have finished cleaning your face, rinse and squeeze your sponge in water allowing it to flow in and out the sponge to keep it clean.
- Squeeze out any excess water before hanging up to dry in a safe place - make sure you dry it in a well-ventilated area.
- Once week, drop your sponge into some boiling water for a few minutes to keep it sterilized.
Because the Konjac plant is extremely gentle, using a Konjac Sponge is often recommended for unclogging pores, especially with oily and acne-prone skin. In addition to cleansing and exfoliating, a konjac facial sponge is also great for removing makeup.
As the Konjac sponge is a natural and delicate material, make sure you look after the sponge by hanging it in a DRY safe place, do not leave in water - it is important that the Konjac Sponge gets dry between uses. Avoid rough usage as the sponge can tear over time. Depending on the frequency and level of use, your Konjac sponge may slowly disintegrate but can last from 1 month to 4 months depending on your level of care.
The Konjac Sponge is suitable for all skin types - it is a very mild and soft exfoliator. It may not suit people with extremely sensitive skin.
Life is too short to live without the Natural Konjac Sponges (Vegan & Plastic Free). Be happy. Be Content. Be Satisfied.
We Also Recommend
Msulwa Life's Eco-Roller STAND & 15 Towels - Washable & Reusable - Surprise Mix
Msulwa Life's Eco-Roller Towels - 15 Washable & Reusable - Surprise Mix