Msulwa Life's Natural Tooth Whitening & Remineralising Tooth Treatment Paste
Natural Tooth Whitening & Remineralising Tooth Treatment Paste
Our all-natural well formulated tooth treatment paste is one of a kindand is PACKED with so many mouth and teeth benefits! A refreshing, polishing and smooth experience utilizing its botanical ingredients and remarkable properties to remineralize & whiten your teeth naturally, while keeping your mouth bacteria free!
Introduce this Natural Tooth Treatment Paste by adding it to your normal brushing routine, either every few days or daily. This will be beneficial to help start remineralizing your teeth together with promoting good oral health.
How to use in your oral routine
1) Using the wooden spatula provided, scoop a small amount and place it onto your Msulwa bamboo tooth brush.
2) Brush your teeth for 2 minutes and rinse as normal. You will notice that our natural paste wont foam like regular toothpaste does, as ours is free from harmful Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) which is the undesirable foaming chemical.
3) Rinse your spatula of excess paste and towel dry then place it on top of the cork lid until its next use.
4) Hygienic & Antibacterial purposes- it's best not to put your toothbrush directly into the paste container, to avoid contamination and also getting water into the paste container. Use the spatula provided.
5) Floss your teeth with our Natural and Vegan Msulwa Life Dental flossfor the best results
Our 50ml Tooth Treatment Paste comes with a wooden spatula. The container is recyclable glass, with a naturally waterproof cork base and cork stopper – this assists in protecting your jar in the bathroom which is often wet and slippery. As with all glass, please handle with care. The cork stopper is held tight with a wood cellulose 'plastic-like' seal (plastic free) that is biodegradable and eco-friendly to keep the treatment paste airtight and clean.
Please be careful when opening the jar for the first time - to prevent the glass jar from accidentally breaking, pull out the cork stopper out with gentle wiggling.
Understanding more about our Natural Paste vs Commercial Toothpaste
The Toxic Ingredients in Traditional Toothpaste
As adults, we are conditioned to brush regularly with standard toothpaste, probably grabbing the same exact brand and flavour every time you run low. After all, your dentist reminds you to brush with fluoride toothpaste every time you see him.
But have you investigated the ingredients in your toothpaste? Most common toothpaste ingredients don't do much to actively improve your dental health, and in fact, many of them pose serious dangers to your body.
Take a look at these common toothpaste ingredients that can be dangerous and toxic:
Fluoride - This is commonly added to our toothpaste and drinking water. Highly promoted from the 1950's to be beneficial for your teeth! It's been documented that fluoride accumulates in our bones and has neuro-toxic and neuro-behavioural effects, causing poor function of the nervous system and reducing energy essential for brain function. Fluoride can also increase the production of free radicals in the brain.
As a result, fluoride is linked to several severe complications that make it a documented danger to your body:
- Developmental impairments
- ADHD & Autism
- Fluoride can increase absorption of aluminium, linked to dementia
- Higher risk of thyroid imbalance
- Nervous system degeneration
- Impaired pineal gland function
Aspartame - a horrible artificial sweetener found also in toothpaste and many products. It can affect learning, behaviour, memory, and is associated with cancer.
Triclosan - Studies show the potential for triclosan to nurture antibiotic-resistant bacteria and interfere with thyroid hormone production.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - is a “surfactant” that produces cleansing and foaming action. Studies have explored the toxicity of SLS and associate this ingredient with skin irritation and organ system toxicity.
Propylene Glycol - a probable carcinogen. Research links it to allergic reactions, depression, heart disease, and higher absorption of toxins in the bloodstream.