HERBAL & COFFEE BREWS
This is a herb extract, through wild yeast fermentation, to be enjoyed as a refreshing drink.
Wild yeast culture consists of a variety of yeast types, collected from the surrounding vegetation and air. The culture ferments beverages in a unique manner by digesting naturally occurring and added sugars. The sugar content is solely for fermentation purposes and are broken down into other metabolites. A consequent by-product is CO2 which makes the drink refreshingly fizzy.
Based on the fermentation process the sugar in the drink is digested by the yeast and this provides the opportunity to enjoy a refreshing, bubbly drink that is very low in sugar!
A GOOD HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO SODA DRINKS!
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Wild Yeast Culture, Sugar and Buchu.
- Effective in treating urinary tract infections, prostatitis, and prophylaxis.
- Buchu treats inflammation of the kidneys.
- It may be used as a diuretic and stomach tonic.
- It may treat gout, cystitis, prostates, and urethritis by disinfecting the urinary tract.
- It may be used in curing yeast infection.
- Buchu may help in treating sexually transmitted diseases.
- It helps ease nervousness and anxieties.
- Buchu vinegar helps cure colds and coughs.
- Buchu vinegar may also be used in cleaning and disinfecting wounds.
- Buchu brandy, on the other hand, may help you have a good night’s sleep.