Crede Hemp Flour 300g
Hemp seed flour: Made from freshly milled hemp seed meal, hemp flour contains fibre and protein, as well as polyunsaturated fat.
Hemp four is a gluten-free flour, suitable for baking and other cooking applications. It can be used to thicken sauces, or to augment wheat flour in recipes. You can typically replace 25% of conventional wheat flour with hemp flour in most recipes.
Hemp flour has a nutty taste and dark colour. Because this is a whole-grain hemp flour, it is rougher in texture than standard wheat flour, and very high in fibre.
Hemp is high in omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, as well as being an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
It's not just the gluten-free-ness, but also the high protein, omega EFA, vitamin and mineral content.
5 ways to use Hemp Flour
- Hemp Bread: Hemp flour is gluten-free, and ideal for boosting the nutritional content of normal bread.
- Protein booster: Mix hemp flour into smoothies and protein drinks. Hemp flour high in protein as well as omega-3, omega-6 and fibre.
- Hemp Crackers: Mix hemp flour with flaxseeds and a little water, and blend in a food processor. Roll into sheets and dehydrate to make nutritious, high-fibre crackers!
- Hemp Pasta: If you make your own pasta, hemp flour can be added to the mix for extra texture, fibre and nutrition.
- As a thickener: Hemp flour can help to thicken sauces, dips and soups.
We Also Recommend
Sally-Ann Ultimate Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour - 500g