- CBD Oil
Crede CBD Oil is manufactured in South Africa, and is made from imported European hemp-derived CBD and locally-produced cold-pressed hemp seed oil. The imported CBD is manufactured from the hemp plant using CO2 extraction (no solvents used) in accordance with GMP principles.
All batches of CBD oil are tested by an accredited South African laboratory.
The CBD Oils do not contain THC and do not have any psychoactive effects.
- CBD capsules
The CBD capsules are imported in bulk from the Netherlands and are repacked into bottles at our facility in Strand.
Each CBD capsule contains 7mg of CBD as well as 3mg of CBDa. [CBDa is a pre-cursor to CBD - it turns into CBD when heated (e.g. through baking). It may also be valuable itself and is currently being researched for its anti-inflammatory properties.]
We have a range of CBD oil products to accommodate a wide spread of desired dosages. Our CBD oils are sold in 30ml bottles and the primary indicator of the CBD dosage is the number milligrams (mg) of CBD in the bottle. This number is indicated prominently on the packaging.
Assuming 15 drops/ml of oil, we can indicate the following CBD content for our five variants:
CBD content – mg/bottle CBD content – mg/drop
- 100mg 0,22
- 300mg (natural and mint) 0,66
- 600mg 1,33
- CBD Oil is a general health supplement. Research into it’s beneficial properties focuses on its potential anti-anxiety, pain relief and sleep-aid properties.
- The daily dosages are indicated on the packaging and should never exceed 20mg per day.
- The CBD itself is shelf-stable and does not need to be refrigerated. While not necessary, refrigeration may help extend the shelf-life of the cold-pressed hemp oil. Store in a cool place below 25 degrees.
- Keep out of reach of children and do not use while pregnant or breast-feeding.
100mg: Apply 1ml (15 drops) under the tongue twice daily or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Do not use more than 6ml per day. 1ml of oil contains 3.3mg of CBD.
300mg (plain and mint): Apply 1ml (15 drops) under the tongue twice daily or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Do not use more than 2ml per day. 1ml of oil contains 10mg of CBD.
600mg: Apply 0.5ml (7 drops) under the tongue twice daily or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Do not use more than 1ml per day. 1ml of oil contains 20mg of CBD.
Capsules: Take 1 Capsule daily or as instructed by your health care practitioner. Do not take more than 2 capsules per day. Each capsule contains 7mg of CBD and 3mg of CBDa