MINCE – A predominantly Forequarter Blend of Cuts to ensure flavour and dexterity – Coarse Ground Finish with NO added preservatives – Leaving the mince with a natural deep coloration… 90% beef, 10% fat
Our butcher, Christiaan Paulsen owner of Bull & Bush Meat Merchants, shares the same vision and values as we have. Sourced from ethical farming practices in the Free State and KZN - linked with transparent value chains.
“The quality of meat is directly proportionate to the following:
- How the animal was raised.
- Where the animal was raised.
- What the animal eats during its life cycle.
- How the animal was transported.
- The abattoirs process.
- The Cold Chain.
- Care and handling in the value chain.
- Production control procedures to consumer.
- NO Antibiotics or growth hormones administered.
- Veld-reared and Proudly South African!
“We consider every aspect outlined and will ensure that we adhere to the best practice on all through our personal relationships with our farmers and a full understanding of how they treat their animals throughout their life cycle. Animals are allowed to develop naturally, freely and ultimately developing the flavour intended by nature… it’s what we are after.”