Bull & Bush Free Range: TASTER Butcher Box
NEXT DELIVERY DATE 22nd SEPTEMBER 2017
Your Family Box will include:
DESCRIPTION APPROX WEIGHT
- 1 x Whole Free Range Bird 2.80kg
- 1 x Pack of 4 Chicken Fillets 1.44kg
- 4 x 500g Lean Beef Mince 3.0kg
- 1 x Pack of 8 Breakfast Beef Sausage 1.0kg
- 1 x Beef Oxtail 1.5kg
- 1 x Debonded Lamb Roast 1.5kg
Karoo Lamb of Origin – A long journey from the Northern Cape farms – Naturally Reared – Traceable to origin – Free From Added Hormones and Routine Antibiotics – Incredible flavour…
Beef Sourced from Farmers in the Eastern Cape, Free State and Limpopo – All veld reared and naturally raised – Farmers specialized in investing time into grasslands to yield animals that are between 36 – 44 Months old.
Breakfast Sausage – Pure Beef blend of FQ cuts mixed with a select blend of spices for a quick add to breakfast…
Mince – A predominantly Forequarter Blend of Cuts to ensure flavour and dexterity – Coarse Ground Finish with no added preservatives – Leaving the mince with a natural deep coloration…
Our butcher, Christiaan Paulsen owner of Bull & Bush Meat Merchants, shares the same vision and values as we have.The quality of meat is directly proportionate to the following:
- How the animal was raised.
- Where the animal was raised.
- What the animal eats during its life cycle.
- How the animal was transported.
- The abattoirs process.
- The Cold Chain.
- Care and handling in the value chain.
- Production control procedures to consumer.
- NO Antibiotics or growth hormones administered.
- Veld-reared and Proudly South African!
“We consider every aspect outlined and will ensure that we adhere to the best practice on all through our personal relationships with our farmers and a full understanding of how they treat their animals throughout their life cycle. Animals are allowed to develop naturally, freely and ultimately developing the flavour intended by nature… it’s what we are after.”