Bonnie Bio 6mm Straw Box (100 Blue Straws)
The use of plastic straws has been a hot topic recently after being banned in numerous places around the world. Our PLA straws are a great alternative to plastic, making them an ideal & environmentally friendly replacement.
- A distinctively blue PLA corn starch straw
- Straw dimensions: 6mm ø x 200mm length
- Box contains 100 individually wrapped straws
- Top of box perforated for convenient access
- Certified DIN CERTCO compostable & biodegradable
- Paper wrappings have been printed with a green soy-based ink to highlight DIN CERTCO certification
- Ideal for ice cold cool drinks, cocktails, smooth fruit juice, thin milkshakes and much more…
- Barcode: 6 009900 479347
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the box
- These straws are 100% toxin free
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm DIN CERTCO accreditation, please click here. These straws have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These straws break down due to being exposed to oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these straws biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass & water, which all present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the straw wrappers is a soy-based ink