- Contains 15 x 30-32l compostable bags
- Barcode: 6 009900 500164
- Light green, PLA corn starch bag
- Bag Dimensions: 800mm x 520mm | 22 microns
- Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable
- Ideal for 32 to 32l pedal bins
- Printed on one side with dark green soy-based ink
- A sustainable alternative that is leak proof and just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
- This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
- Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag
- This bag is 100% toxin free
Product Quality and Compostable Accreditations
To confirm DIN CERTCO accreditation, please click here. This Cling Wrap has been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These bags break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these bags biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on these bags is a soy-based ink.