Superfood Organic Spirulina Powder 200g & 850g
Nutrient-rich spirulina platensis is a blue-green algae, which occurs naturally in the highly alkaline volcanic lakes of Africa and Mexico. This 3,5 billion-year-old organism has emerged as one of the most complete sources of nutrition on earth, because it has the remarkable ability to convert sun energy into vital substances!
This blue-green algae is one of the most complete sources of nutrition on earth through its ability to convert sun energy into protein rich chlorophyll.
Eat Spirulina for its:
- highest protein content of any food
- B vitamins for higher energy levels
- calcium & iron for bone & blood health
- cleansing & detoxifying effects
- High in chlorophyll & antioxidants
- Wide array of vitamins and minerals
- Used for weight control, allergies, anaemia
- The ultimate protein food - 65% protein by weight
- and 12 x more digestible protein than beef.
- Complete protein containing all essential amino acids.
- Calcium-rich, promotes bone health.
- High iron content combats anaemia & promotes healthy red blood cells
- Can assist with allergy control & weight control
Spirulina has a unique, strong, salty taste, which some find unpleasant. The powder is therefore best mixed with your favourite smoothie or fresh juice. Start with 1/2 a teaspoon and gradually build up to 1-2 teaspoons of Spirulina powder daily.
A recommended minimum dose is 3g and should be eaten daily for maintenance.
Organic spirulina powder