Bull & Bush Free Range: Traditional Beef Sticks - Snack Pack 60g
A winning combination of thinly, hand sliced, topside of beef and spices, marinated and then dried to a perfect state of crispness.
These are definitely addictive and a much loved lunch box snack!
Beef Sourced from Farmers in the Eastern Cape, Free State and Limpopo – All veld reared and naturally raised – Farmers specialised in investing time into grasslands to yield animals that are between 36 – 44 Months old.
Our butcher, Christiaan Paulsen owner of Bull & Bush Meat Merchants, shares the same vision and values as we have.
The quality of meat is directly proportionate to the following:
- How the animal was raised.
- Where the animal was raised.
- What the animal eats during its life cycle.
- How the animal was transported.
- The abattoirs process.
- The Cold Chain.
- Care and handling in the value chain.
- Production control procedures to consumer.
- NO Antibiotics or growth hormones administered.
- Veld-reared and Proudly South African!
“We consider every aspect outlined and will ensure that we adhere to the best practice on all through our personal relationships with our farmers and a full understanding of how they treat their animals throughout their life cycle. Animals are allowed to develop naturally, freely and ultimately developing the flavour intended by nature… it’s what we are after.”