Bull & Bush Free Range: Cabanossie 500g & 1kg
DELIVERY DATES: 16 FEBRUARY 2018 | 9 & 23 MARCH 2018 | 6 APRIL 2018
Cabanossie is a type of dry sausage, similar to a mild salami. This is a hand mixed – Slow smoked Pork Cabonossi and traditionally comes in the form of a long, thin sausage ready to eat or heat and eat. It is commonly cut into bite sized chunks and eaten cold as an appetiser or snack, often with cubes of cheese and crackers.
Our butcher, Christiaan Paulsen owner of Bull & Bush Meat Merchants, shares the same vision and values as we have.The quality of meat is directly proportionate to the following:
- How the animal was raised.
- Where the animal was raised.
- What the animal eats during its life cycle.
- How the animal was transported.
- The abattoirs process.
- The Cold Chain.
- Care and handling in the value chain.
- Production control procedures to consumer.
- NO Antibiotics or growth hormones administered.
- Veld-reared and Proudly South African!
“We consider every aspect outlined and will ensure that we adhere to the best practice on all through our personal relationships with our farmers and a full understanding of how they treat their animals throughout their life cycle. Animals are allowed to develop naturally, freely and ultimately developing the flavour intended by nature… it’s what we are after.”